Digital Skills Network
BCS has set up a Digital Skills Network to bring together employers of all sizes and from all sectors, providers and educators, policy makers, local digital skills boards, charities and partner organisations. In fact - any organisations that have an interest in digital skills both now and in the future. And, we would like you to join.
BCS has formed the Network recognising the importance of digital skills to the economy, and the critical need to address organisations’ digital skills gaps. We also know that the range of learning and funding opportunities can sometimes be daunting, as can keeping up with what is going on in the world of skills and the related government policy.
Therefore, whatever size or type of organisation you work with, if you are responsible for ensuring it has the digital skills it needs to prosper both now and in the future, the Digital Skills Network is for you.
Joining the Network is free and gives you:
- Access to online and face to face events to update, inform, discuss and explore the latest on digital skills and skills policy.
- Occasions to network and collaborate with other professionals interested in digital skills to share and compare experiences, discuss pain points and identify collaborative opportunities.
- Notice of specialist groups that focus on specific areas such as T-levels, apprenticeships, digital literacy, and local skills initiatives to get involved in the areas most relevant to your organisation.
- The latest news on skills policy so you keep on track with new skills information in an easy to digest way – with a digital slant.
- The latest digital insights from the BCS’ policy team
- Access to a LinkedIn group to share ideas, ask questions and connect with others.
- A say on how the network evolves … the aim is to bring likeminded organisations together, so through collaborative dialogue, BCS will facilitate the conversations the Network believe are critical to helping advance the country’s digital skills.